Boat covers for cabin boats with bow rails.
Our Southern Storm range of boat covers from The Cover Shop are one of the best semi custom on the market. The solution dyed marine grade polyester is coated with a polyurethane coating, making it water and UV resistant. Solution dyed fabric has excellent abrasion resistance, superior colour consistency and excellent everyday clean-ability. This specific breathable fabric allows moisture to escape which ensures it is mold and mildew resistant. These covers come with a high quality storage bag to keep the cover safe when not in use. Semi custom boat covers made for V-hull Cuddy Cabins with bow rails.
Read our field test results comparing covers.
Boat Cover Features:
- High strength fabric engineered for extra durability and maximum weather protection. The answer for outdoor storage.
- Stylish protection for your boat.
- Provides protection for your boat from UV rays, and the harsh NZ sun.
- Water resistant > 1200kpa, breathable and mildew resistant.
- Supplied with tie down straps and quick release buckles.
- Marine grade 100% solution dyed 600D polyester with PU coating.
- Reinforced elasticated hem to give a snug fit against the hull.
- Double stitched interlock seams with rot proof thread.
We are trialing seam tape on some of our covers to see how it copes with the extreme weather of NZ. Please note the tape may come off but it does not effect the cover in anyway.
NOTE: Boat size is a guide only and should not be used for ordering. Please use cover size and follow our simple instructions on our blog "how to measure your boat."
Cover Size - Boat Size Guide (see note above)
5.66m x 3.53m - 4.5m - 4.7m
6.23m x 3.53m - 5m - 5.4m
6.87m x 4.00m - 5.5m - 6m
7.58m x 4.00m - 6.3m - 6.6m
8.27m x 4.00m - 6.7m - 7.2m
Measure your boat as per the illustration and add 0.3m to the length. It is best to go to the next size if between sizes.
Hardtop boat covers.
Runabout boat covers.