Boat Covers for Hardtops or Bimini Tops.
Latest design complete with side zips so you can easily enter the boat without having to undo the back of the boat cover and crawl underneath.
This Southern Storm boat cover is one of the best semi custom covers in the market with its solution dyed marine fabric which provides increased protection against NZ's harsh UV rays, giving superior colour consistency, vibrant colours, and excellent everyday clean-ability. Our boat covers are also coated with a polyurethane coating which provides protection against abrasion and increases its water resistance. They are made from a specific breathable fabric which allows moisture to escape and helps to prevent mould and mildew.
Read our field test results comparing covers.
Boat Cover Features:
- Side zips for easy access. Please be aware that due to different boat designs and hardtop positions that the zips may not be in the best position on some boats.
- High strength fabric engineered for extra durability and maximum weather protection. Perfect for outdoor storage.
- Stylish protection for your boat.
- Protects your boat from UV rays, fading and sun damage.
- Water resistant > 1200kpa, breathable and mildew resistant.
- Supplied with tie down straps and quick release buckles.
- Marine grade 100% solution dyed 600D polyester with PU coating.
- Reinforced hem with sewn in rope to adjust tightness against the hull.
- Double stitched interlock seams with rot proof thread.
NOTE: Boat size is a guide only and should not be used for ordering. Please use cover size and follow our simple instructions on our blog "how to measure your boat."
Cover Size - Boat Size Guide (see note above)
7.8m x 5.0m - 5.0m - 5.25m
8.5m x 5.0m - 5.9m - 6.4m
9.0m x 5.4m - 6.6m - 7.0m
9.4m x 5.7m - 7.2m - 7.6m
10.0m x 6.0m - 7.8m - 8.2m
10.6m x 6.0m - 8.4m - 8.8m
Measure your boat as per the picture and add 0.3m to the length. It is best to go to the next size up if between sizes.
Cabin boat covers.
Runabout boat covers.